We are looking for individuals for the following positions:
- * Centershot Youth Archery Helper needed to help with sign-in andsnacks or Bible study. Background screening required. Centershot Archery will resume in January 2019.
- *Lead morning devotions for Women’s Ministry guests at Hope Place.
- *Church Ambassadors to help educate, inform, and connect your church to the work at the City Rescue Mission.
- Mail Ambassadors to receive our mailings and let us know via email the date that the letter was received.
- Donor Ambassadors to make appreciation telephone calls to donors. No soliciting...just thanking! This is a great opportunitiy for friendly people who enjoy talking on the phone.
- *Men of Faith to serve at the Front Desk of the Men's Ministry or serve as Life Skills Teacher.
- Meal servers - We currently have a back log of applications for meal servers. Please check back in January, 2019.
- Organizers for Drives of Needed Items. View our needed items list here.
All holidy volunteer opportunities are FULL. Please consider one of our other opportunities. Thank you!
Please note: Volunteers must be at least 12 years of age and those younger than 18 years of age will be asked to have a parent or adult guardian accompany the volunteer while on assignment if placed. Only for special and approved group activities will children under the age of 12 be permitted to volunteer for safety reasons.
*Position requires Christian Testimony and personal interview
If you are interested in learning more about any of the above positions, please complete the Inquiry Form below and a member of our Volunteer Relations Team will be in touch with you via email or phone. Thank you!